Saturday, May 12, 2007

Since I arrived on island last month, I've been admiring the pile of old, nasty tires sitting in a clearing above the golf course that we see from the balcony. After numerous phone calls from my mother, they have added this lovely blue tarp to the scenery. Ironically, this makes it easier to pick out from afar. The sad thing is that people seem to be assuming that our only beef with the tires is that they're unsightly. My real beef is that I don't like having a dengue fever incubator down the hill from my dwelling.

But enough of that! The nice thing is that I get to complain about all this stuff while hanging out on a tropical island. So here is a photo to sum up what I did most of the afternoon.

2 comments:

suz said...

some days i hate you. love, suzi

TBM said...

them don't look like Harvard feet. I'm sorry but they don't. Just had to say that.